Course in Science Communication
An essential part of being a researcher is to communicate your research ideas and findings – providing society with new knowledge and directions for future solutions. But how to do this successfully? And how do you reach the right target groups?
You will learn how to
- Communicate your research and scientific field to different target groups
- Use your voice and body language to convey your message in oral presentations
- Use a selection of visualisation techniques and methods to make complex research data understood by a wide range of audiences
- Use basic tools to translate your research into a digital illustration
- Find suitable approaches on how to receive and give feedback