Odd Martin Staal's public PhD defence. Title: "Blood glucose dynamics: Identification, smoothing and real time estimation in free-living settings."
10 May 2019, Industrial PhD candidate Odd Martin Staal will publicly defend his PhD degree at NTNU.
- The trial lecture is held at 10:15–11:00 in EL2 (map), is entitled Control-centric metabolism models for artificial pancreas and is open for anyone to attend.
- The defence is held from 13:15 sharp in EL2 (map) and is open for anyone to attend. Odd Martin's thesis is entitled Blood glucose dynamics: Identification, smoothing and real time estimation in free-living settings.
- The opponents are Prof. Ali Cinar, Illinois Institute of Technology, U.S., and Associate Prof. Chiara Dalla Man, University of Padova, Italy. The committee administrator is Prof. Damiano Varagnolo, Dept. of Engineering Cybernetics, NTNU.
- The main supervisor has been Øyvind Stavdahl and the co-supervisors have been Steinar Sælid, Anders Lyngvi Fougner and Sven M. Carlsen.
- Odd Martin did his industrial PhD with Prediktor Medical AS (Fredrikstad, Norway) and Department of Engineering Cybernetics, NTNU.