Watch recordings of know-how webinars spring 2021
The Centre for Digital Life Norway has hosted six know-how webinars on regulatory affairs for medical devices and intellectual property rights (IPR) in digital biotech this spring. The webinars are tailored to the needs of researchers in the centre and might also be used as training material for PhD students in the research projects.
Academic employees can access the recordings of the webinars by logging on to the material webpage with their FEIDE user.
The topics that have been covered in the six webinars
- Regulatory affairs: Basic principles medical devices with LINK Medical
- Part 1: Defining and planning key steps
- Part 2: The paperwork and requirements for documentation
- Software as a medical device with Kim Brügger
- Intellectual property rights (IPR) in digital biotech with the Norwegian Industrial Property Office
- Part 1: IPR biotech and software – basic laws and regulations
- Part 2: Patenting and digital biotech – from biological insights to algorithmic
- Open innovation in bioinformatics with Katharina Lauer, ELIXIR Hub