The possibility of harvesting synergies between projects and exchange of competence is one of the benefits of being part of the Centre for Digital Life Norway (DLN). We encourage projects in the centre to collaborate across disciplines and projects.
Creating platforms for transdisciplinary activities through workshops and meetings
- Facilitate interaction between research projects and relevant technological infrastructures
- Funding of cross-project activity, the last application deadline was 1 June 2021, a new call will be out end of August 2021
- Transdisciplinary publication of the year – 2020, the last deadline was 1 March 2021, a new call will be out fall 2021
In the 3DLife project we mainly work with human primary fibroblasts. Whale fibroblasts are very different: interestingly, they are much bigger in size and grow extremely slowly. It took almost two months to grow a substantial amount of the cells for the experiment. But it was worth it!
Daria Zaytseva-Zotova in the 3DLife project in the blog Successful use of 3DLife methodology across species about the collaboration with the dCod 1.0 project
- Call: Support for Digital Life Norway cross-project activities Apr. 6, 2021 2:47 PM
- Call: Transdisciplinary grants for young researchers Mar. 17, 2021 8:30 AM
- Blog from cross-project collaboration: Successful use of 3DLife methodology across species Mar. 16, 2021 1:25 PM
- Cross-project collaboration: United fish researchers Dec. 9, 2020 10:59 AM
- Making invisible visible on the nanometre scale: seeing magnetism of palladium nanoparticles Oct. 28, 2019 7:45 AM
- Cooperation between Digital Life projects: Lipidomics bringing dCod 1.0 and AurOmega together Mar. 20, 2019 1:51 PM