Support for collaborations in DLN - cross-project activities
The call is now closed. Next call will be opened the 6th of April, 2021
We are pleased to announce that all DLN projects (including partner projects) now have the opportunity to apply for support for cross-project activity.
Available funding: 100,000NOK
The possibility of harvesting synergies between projects and exchange of competence is one of the benefits of being part of DLN. Our cross-project activity support is one way to take advantage of this. Examples of such activities could be exchange of competence, methods, small pilot projects, workshops, research visits etc. This is also a good opportunity to involve researchers and postdocs in the project. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are looking for suggestions!
Examples of DLN research activities that have previously received funding
- Method collaborations:
- Establishing a new measurement method for Atomic Force Microscopy (BEDPAN and BioZEment)
- Mapping the lipidome of cod liver (AurOmega and dCod 1.0)
- Testing the chip technology on a biomarker for pollutants (dCod 1.0 and Lab-On-A-Chip)
- Testing leukemia- and stoma cell co-cultures in 3D agarose gels (3DLife and CCBIO)
- Establishing cell cultures, isolation and handling of extracellular vesicles (Calinhib and EV-LiquidBiopsy)
- Establishing cell cultures from cod and whale (3DLife and dCod 1.0)
- Challenges of developing new antibiotics (INBioPharm and DigiBiotics)
- Genome scale modelling of teleost metabolism (dCod 1.0 and DigiSal)
- Management and analysis of complex biological data (dCod 1.0 and CCBIO)
- Lipidomics data analysis and data management (dCOD 1.0, AurOmega, DigiSal)
For activities involving two or more DLN projects, up to 100,000NOK can be applied for. Depending on the total amount of money applied for in the centre, we may need to prioritize or adjust the support for each granted application. Applications involving only one DLN project will not be supported.
The application form contains a template where the required information has to be filled in. The application needs to include information about the involved projects and contact persons, the type of activity applied for, the motivation and a description of the activities planned, including how the projects will contribute/benefit and a tentative time line for the execution of the activity. The application should also include a tentative budget. All participating projects must agree on the application. Use the following on-line form for the application.
Please note that after completing the activity we kindly ask you to send a brief report stating the use of the funding and outcome to the Competence and Infrastructure coordinator (email@example.com), in addition to a blog post about the activity to our communications advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kari M. Ersland