Tentative Scope of Teaching and Hands-On Session:
- Theory of microscopic image formation
- The difference between different imaging modalities (different wide field contrasting methods, super resolutions, nonlinear, light sheet, etc)
- Principles of fluorescence and probes, detectors, and filters
- Introduction of image processing
- Hands-on operation on different high-end microscopes: LSM880, Olympus SpinSR, Abberrior STED, SPIM, 3D Printing
More information about the course and how to register is given here.
Xian Hu(Edna), firstname.lastname@example.org