Registration closed 3 February
Digital Life Norway Research School in collaboration with Norwegian Research School in Neuroscience, now offer 1 day digital workshops on scientific writing, tailor-made for PhD candidates and postdocs in biotechnology and neuroscience. The workshops are led by Dr Daniel Soule, an experienced academic writing trainer, and is aiming to provide structure, advice, and motivation for writing a paper for publication.
The goal of this workshop is that the participants will learn more about the process of research writing.
The sessions will cover:
- Targeting a journal
- Planning and editing techniques
- Understanding the writing process
- Breaking down the structure of papers to generate writing goals
- Overcoming the difficulties in writing research
- Techniques for being an effective writer
Liv Eggset Falkenberg, email@example.com
Ragnhild I. Vestrum, firstname.lastname@example.org